Adding CloudLinux Imunify360 product
- In HostBill go to Settings → Products & Services, and Add new order page
- From Order Types select Shared Accounts
- After creating order page add new product in it, provide name & Save changes
- In product configuration section proceed to Connect with App, select CloudLinux Imunify360 module and App server created in previous steps.
- Set your type, product and number of max. servers.
- Submit changes, your package is ready
Please note. For products with the `IP address` license type, an additional IP address form component must be created. Set `ipaddress` as the variable name for this component.
Configuring Client Functions
In Products & Services → Your Order Page → Your Product → Client Functions you can control what features customer will have access to in client portal, by clicking Enable/Disable next to the given option.
Use Edit button to adjust function appearance in the client portal.
For CloudLinux Imunify360 you can enable additional client functions:
- License Details