Creating your first SSL package
- In HostBill go to Settings → Products & Services, and Add new order page
- Enter your order page Name.
- From Order Types select SSL Certificates.
- Select Cart template and Save Changes.
- Add new product if you do not have one already.
- Setup your Product Name and Price, Save Changes.
- In product configuration section proceed to Connect with App, select ServerstaticSSL and app Server created in previous steps.
- Click button Get values from server, select Serverstatic Product and setup related setting, Save changes when done.
Servertastic specific product options:
- Product - identifies which product from Servertastic will be ordered when this service is provisioned.
Configuring Client Functions
In Products & Services → Your Order Page → Your Product → Client Functions you can control what features customer will have access to in client portal, by clicking Enable/Disable next to the given option.
Use Edit button to adjust function appearance in the client portal.
For ServerstaticSSL you can enable the following client functions dedicated to this module:
- Certificate setup
- Certificate details
As well as number of standard client functions, such as
- Change Billing Cycle
- Change Label
- Change Ownership
- Edit Forms
- Login Details
- Manual Service Renew
- New Direct Link
- Related Services
- Service Auto Renewal