Thanks to HostBill Ahsay Backup module you can sell Managed Backup services charging for backup quota and automate account provisioning and management.
Activating the module
- If the module is included in your HostBill edition you can download it from your client portal.
- If the module is not included in your HostBill edition you can purchase it from our marketplace and then download it from the client area.
- Once you download the module extract it in the main HostBill directory.
- Go to Settings → Modules → Hosting Modules, find and activate Ahsay Backup module.
Connecting HostBill with Ahsay Backup
- Proceed to Settings → Apps → Add new App
- From Applications list select Ahsay Backup
- Name - Name of this connection
- IP Address
- Max no. of Accounts
- Server status address
4. Verify entered credentials by clicking Test Connection to check if HostBill can connect
5. Save Changes
Adding Ahsay Backup Product
- In HostBill go to Settings → Products & Services, and Add new order page
- From Order Types select "Other Services"
- Enter your orderpage name, select orderpage template. Save Changes
- Add new product in the new orderpage. Provide product name and setup price and then Save Changes.
- In product configuration section proceed to Connect with App, select Ahsay Backup and App server created in previous steps.
You will be presented with following configuration options:
- Client Type
- User home
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Oracle Database Server
- Lotus notes
- Lotus domino
- MuSQL Database Server
- In-File Delta
- Volume Shadow Copy
- Continous Data Protection
- Shadow Protect
- Microsoft Exchange Mailbox
- Milabos Quota Number
For more generic product configuration details including price, automation, emails settings refer to Product Configuration article.
Configuring Client Functions
In Products & Services → Your Order Page → Your Product → Client Functions you can control what features customer will have access to in client portal, by clicking Enable/Disable next to the given option.
Use Edit button to adjust function appearance in the client portal.
For Ahsay Backup you can enable a number of standard client functions:
- Change Billing Cycle
- Change Label
- Change Ownership
- Edit Forms
- Login Details
- Manual Service Renew
- New Direct Link
- Related Services
- Service Auto Renewal
Question: Which version of Ahsay does HostBill support?
Answer: HostBill supports Ahsay versions 6 and 7.