Creating your first SSL package
- In HostBill go to Settings → Products & Services, and Add new order page
- Enter your order page Name.
- From Order Types select SSL Certificates.
- Select Cart template and Save Changes.
- Add new product if you do not have one already.
- Setup your Product Name and Price, Save Changes.
- In product configuration section proceed to Connect with App, select OXXA SSL and app Server created in previous steps.
- Press Get values from server to get available products at OXXA.com
- Select OXXA Product and setup related setting, Save changes when done.
OXXA SSL specific product options:
- DCV Type - Possible types of Domain Control Validation that the customer can choose when placing the order
- SAN Limit - Maximum number of additional domains for products supporting Multi-Domain. The SAN limit cannot be greater than the value specified in Max domains
For more generic product configuration details including price, automation, emails settings refer to Product Configuration article.
Configuring Client Functions
In Products & Services → Your Order Page → Your Product → Client Functions you can control what features customer will have access to in client portal, by clicking Enable/Disable next to the given option.
Use Edit button to adjust function appearance in the client portal.
For OXXA SSL you can enable the following client functions dedicated to this module:
- Certificate details
As well as number of standard client functions