VH is an established cloud computing company that offers VPS, dedicated servers and other web services. OHV Dedicated Servers module for HostBill lets you start reselling OVH Dedicated servers with fully featured end-client interface.
Activating the module
- If the module is included in your HostBill edition you can download it from your client portal.
- If the module is not included in your HostBill edition you can purchase it from our marketplace and then download it from the client area.
- Once you download the module extract it in the main HostBill directory.
- Go to Settings → Modules → Hosting Modules, find and activate OVH Dedicated Servers module.
Connecting HostBill with OHV Dedicated Servers
- Proceed to Settings → Apps → Add new App
- From Applications list select OHV Dedicated Servers
- Name - Name of this connection
- Endpoint - one of available/supported:
- North America
- soyoustart CA
- soyoustart EU
- Kimsufi CA
- Kimsufi EU
- Application Key
- Application Secret
4. Verify entered credentials by clicking Test Connection to check if HostBill can connect
5. Save Changes
Adding OHV Dedicated Servers
- In HostBill go to Settings → Products & Services, and Add new order page
- From Order Types select Dedicated Servers
- After creating order page add new product in it, provide its name and Save changes
- From Connect with App section select your OVH Dedicated Servers and app server created in previous steps.
Configuring Client Functions
In Products & Services → Your Order Page → Your Product → Client Functions you can control what features customer will have access to in client portal, by clicking Enable/Disable next to the given option.
Use Edit button to adjust function appearance in the client portal.
For OHV Dedicated Servers you can enable the following client functions dedicated to this module:
- PDU Reboots
- Manage IP
- Reverse DNS
- Manage SSH Key
- Manage Server IPs
- Reinstall Server
- Server Info
- Server Restart
- Server Usage
As well as number of standard client functions, such as
- Change Billing Cycle
- Change Label
- Change Ownership
- Edit Forms
- Login Details
- Manual Service Renew
- New Direct Link
- Related Services
- Service Auto Renewal