KeyHelp is the intuitive control panel for Linux servers developed by KeyWeb and made available to the public free of charge. With HostBill module you can sell Shared Hosting with automatic account provisioning and service management.
Activating the module
- If the module is included in your HostBill edition you can download it from your client portal.
- If the module is not included in your HostBill edition you can purchase it from our marketplace and then download it from the client area.
- Once you download the module extract it in the main HostBill directory.
- Go to Settings → Modules → Hosting Modules, find and activate KeyHelp module.
Connecting HostBill with KeyHelp Control Panel
- Proceed to Settings → Apps → Add new App
- From Applications list select KeyHelp
- Name - Name of this connection
- Hostname - where your KeyHelp is installed
- Username - KeyHelp username
- API Token
4. Verify entered credentials by clicking Test Connection to check if HostBill can connect
5. Save Changes
Adding KeyHelp product
- In HostBill go to Settings → Products & Services, and Add new order page
- From Order Types select Shared Accounts
- Enter your orderpage name, select orderpage template. Save Changes
- Add new product in the new orderpage. Provide product name and setup price and then Save Changes.
- In product configuration section proceed to Connect with App, select KeyHelp and App server created in previous steps.
- Hosting Plan ID: Enter hosting plan ID here - or use "Get values from server" to load available plans
You can check the field Allow client to adjust during order. This will create a component and the customer will be able to select the value of this field when placing the order.
For more generic product configuration details including price, automation, emails settings refer to Product Configuration article.
Configuring Client Functions
In Products & Services → Your Order Page → Your Product → Client Functions you can control what features customer will have access to in client portal, by clicking Enable/Disable next to the given option.
Use Edit button to adjust function appearance in the client portal.
For KeyHelp you can enable number of standard client functions, such as
- Access Control Panel - use for single-sign-on from client portal
- Change Billing Cycle
- Change Label
- Change Ownership
- Edit Forms
- Login Details
- Manual Service Renew
- Metered Billing Details
- New Direct Link
- Related Emails
- Related Invoices
- Related Services
- Reset Password
- Service Auto Renewal
- Service Notes
- Status Updates