Creating your first SSL package
- In HostBill go to Settings → Products & Services, and Add new order page
- Enter your order page Name.
- From Order Types select SSL Certificates.
- Select Cart template and Save Changes.
- Add new product if you do not have one already.
- Setup your Product Name and Price, Save Changes.
- In product configuration section proceed to Connect with App, select Namecheap SSL and app Server created in previous steps.
- Select Namecheap Product and setup related setting, Save changes when done.
Namecheap SSL specific product options:
- Type (select box, use 'Get values from server' to load available certificate types)
- Period (Years)
- Number of additional domains
For more generic product configuration details including price, automation, emails settings refer to Product Configuration article.
Configuring Client Functions
In Products & Services → Your Order Page → Your Product → Client Functions you can control what features customer will have access to in client portal, by clicking Enable/Disable next to the given option.
Use Edit button to adjust function appearance in the client portal.
For Namecheap SSL you can enable the following client functions dedicated to this module:
- Certificate details
As well as number of standard client functions