Adding BaseKit package
- In HostBill go to Settings → Products & Services, and Add new order page
- From Order Types select Shared Accounts
- After creating order page add new product in it, provide name & Save changes
- In product configuration section proceed to Connect with App, select BaseKit module and App server created in previous steps.
- Press the Get values from server button to load available plans.
- Enter and configure:
- Language code
- Site type: Desktop or responsive
- Hard delete Site - check if you want site to be removed from BaseKit database after account termination.
- Save changes
For more generic product configuration details including price, automation, emails settings refer to Product Configuration article.
Configuring Client Functions
In Products & Services → Your Order Page → Your Product → Client Functions you can control what features customer will have access to in client portal, by clicking Enable/Disable next to the given option.
Use Edit button to adjust function appearance in the client portal.
For BaseKit you can enable standard client functions.