Adding GlobalSign SSL Product
- In HostBill go to Settings → Products & Services, and Add new order page
- From Order Types select Voucher
- After creating order page add new product, provide a name
- In product configuration section proceed to Connect with App, select GlobalSign Voucher module and App server created in previous steps.
- Select desired product code
- Save changes, your package is ready
For more generic product configuration details including price, automation, emails settings refer to Product Configuration article.
Configuring Client Functions
In Products & Services → Your Order Page → Your Product → Client Functions you can control what features customer will have access to in client portal, by clicking Enable/Disable next to the given option.
Use Edit button to adjust function appearance in the client portal.
For GlobalSign OneClick SSL you can enable the following client functions dedicated to this module:
- Show voucher code
As well as number of standard client functions, such as
- Change Billing Cycle
- Change Label
- Change Ownership
- Edit Forms
- Login Details
- Manual Service Renew
- New Direct Link
- Related Services
- Service Auto Renewal