- In HostBill go to Settings → Products & Services, and Add new order page
- Enter your order page Name.
- From Order Types select SSL Certificates.
- Select Cart template and Save Changes.
- Add new product if you do not have one already.
- Setup your Product Name and Price, Save Changes.
- In product configuration section proceed to Connect with App, select Realtime Register SSL and app Server created in previous steps.
- Select Realtime Product, set the SAN Limit and setup related setting, Save changes when done.
Realtime Register SSL specific options:
- Product - identifies which product from Realtime will be ordered when this service is provisioned.
- SAN Limit - specifies the maximum amount of Subject Alternative Names
For more generic product configuration details including price, automation, emails settings refer to Product Configuration article.
In Products & Services → Your Order Page → Your Product → Client Functions you can control what features customer will have access to in client portal, by clicking Enable/Disable next to the given option.
Use Edit button to adjust function appearance in the client portal.
For Realtime Register SSL you can enable the following client functions dedicated to this module:
- Certificate Setup
- Certificate Details
As well as number of standard client functions, such as
- Change Billing Cycle
- Change Label
- Change Ownership
- Edit Forms
- Login Details
- Manual Service Renew
- New Direct Link
- Related Services
- Service Auto Renewal