Adding Rackspace Email package
- In HostBill go to Settings → Products & Services, and Add new order page
- From Order Types select VPS Accounts
- After creating order page add new product in it, provide name & Save changes
- In product configuration section proceed to Connect with App, select Rackspace Email module and App server created in previous steps.
- Proceed to configuration wizard and set your mailboxes limit.
- Go to the Components → Domains tab and check the Require hostname for this product checkbox.
- Submit changes, your package is ready
For more generic product configuration details including price, automation, emails settings refer to Product Configuration article.
Configuring Client Functions
In Products & Services → Your Order Page → Your Product → Client Functions you can control what features customer will have access to in client portal, by clicking Enable/Disable next to the given option.
Use Edit button to adjust function appearance in the client portal.
For Rackspace Email you can enable additional client functions:
- Access & manage mailboxes
- Manage aliases
- Manage mobile access
- Manage spam options
- Exchange: Manage Spam settings
- Exchange: Manage contacts
- Exchange: Manage Mailboxes
- Access Webmail