Creating your first SSL package
- In HostBill go to Settings → Products & Services, and Add new order page
- Enter your order page Name.
- From Order Types select SSL Certificates.
- Select Cart template and Save Changes.
- Add new product if you do not have one already.
- Setup your Product Name and Price, Save Changes.
- In product configuration section proceed to Connect with App, select Certum SSL and app Server created in previous steps.
- Select Certum Product and setup related setting, Save changes when done.
Certum SSL specific product options:
- Max Period (Years) - If its adjustable
- DCV Type (DNS, Email, File) allowed
- SAN limit - For SAN certificates, you can allow client to adjust SAN limit during order
For more generic product configuration details including price, automation, emails settings refer to Product Configuration article.
Configuring Client Functions
In Products & Services → Your Order Page → Your Product → Client Functions you can control what features customer will have access to in client portal, by clicking Enable/Disable next to the given option.
Use Edit button to adjust function appearance in the client portal.
For Certum SSL you can enable the following client functions dedicated to this module:
- Certum Certificate Details
- Certificate setup
As well as number of standard client functions