Adding XenServer product
- In HostBill go to Settings → Products & Services, and Add new order page
- From Order Types select XenServer
- After creating order page add new product and provide its name
- In product configuration section proceed to Connect with App, select XenServer module and App server created in previous steps.
- Click Get values from server and select desired OS template and package settings for this setup. Remember that Disk size setting will be applied only on the templates with less space than this value.
- Save changes - your package is ready
For more generic product configuration details including price, automation, emails settings refer to Product Configuration article.
Configuring Client Functions
In Products & Services → Your Order Page → Your Product → Client Functions you can control what features customer will have access to in client portal, by clicking Enable/Disable next to the given option.
Use Edit button to adjust function appearance in the client portal. For Citrix XenServer you can enable a number of standard client functions:
- Change Billing Cycle
- Change Label
- Change Ownership
- Edit Forms
- Login Details
- Manual Service Renew
- New Direct Link
- Related Services
- Service Auto Renewal