SolidCP, formerly known as DotNetPanel, is an open-source control panel built exclusively for the Windows web technology platform.
Activating the module
- If the module is included in your HostBill edition you can download it from your client portal.
- If the module is not included in your HostBill edition you can purchase it from our marketplace and then download it from the client area.
- Once you download the module extract it in the main HostBill directory.
- Go to Settings → Modules → Hosting Modules, find and activate SolidCP module.
Connecting HostBill with SolidCP
- Proceed to Settings → Apps → Add new App
- From Applications list select SolidCP
- Name - Name of this connection
- IP Address - optional, set if Hostname is not set
- Port - 9002 by default, set other if you are using custom port
- Secure - enable to connect over https
4. Verify entered credentials by clicking Test Connection to check if HostBill can connect
5. Save Changes
Adding SolidCP Product
- In HostBill go to Settings → Products & Services, and Add new order page
- Enter your orderpage name, select orderpage template. Save Changes
- Add new product in the new orderpage. Provide product name and setup price and then Save Changes.
- In product configuration section proceed to Connect with App, select SolidCP and App server created in previous steps.
- You will be presented with following configuration options:
- Owner ID
- New Users Role
- Hosting Plan
- Send Account Summary Email
- Send Space Summary Email
- Temporary domain
- Create Website
- Create FTP account
- Create Mail account
or more generic product configuration details including price, automation, emails settings refer to Product Configuration article.
Configuring Client Functions
In Products & Services → Your Order Page → Your Product → Client Functions you can control what features customer will have access to in client portal, by clicking Enable/Disable next to the given option.
Use Edit button to adjust function appearance in the client portal.
For SolidCP you can enable a number of standard client functions