SPanel is an all-in-one cloud hosting platform allowing every site owner to host multiple websites on their own fully managed cloud VPS. With the HostBill module you can automatically sell SPanel Shared Hosting. Easily set up your product with multitude of product configuration and automation options and let HostBill automatically handle billing, invoicing, creating the account and managing it. Create automation rules for account suspension, unsuspension, termination and upgrading and downgrading the resources. Manage the account from the admin panel and control which functions should be available for clients. Allow customers to display login details, login to SPanel or change password from client area.
Activating the module
- If the module is included in your HostBill edition you can download it from your client portal.
- If the module is not included in your HostBill edition you can purchase it from our marketplace and then download it from the client area.
- Once you download the module extract it in the main HostBill directory.
- Go to Settings → Modules → Hosting Modules, find and activate Spanel module
Connecting HostBill with Spanel
- Proceed to Settings → Apps → Add new App
- From Applications list select Spanel
4. Verify entered credentials by clicking Test Connection to check if HostBill can connect.
5. Save Changes
Adding Spanel product
- In HostBill go to Settings → Products & Services, and Add new order page
- From order types select Shared Hosting
- Enter your orderpage name, select orderpage template. Save Changes
- Add new product in the new orderpage. Provide product name and setup price and then Save Changes.
- In product configuration section proceed to Connect with App, select Spanel and App server created in previous steps.
- Press the Get values from server button to get available values for configuration.
- Fill the fields:
- Save changes.
For more generic product configuration details including price, automation, emails settings refer to Product Configuration article.
Configuring Client Functions
In Products & Services → Your Order Page → Your Product → Client Functions you can control what features customer will have access to in client portal, by clicking Enable/Disable next to the given option.
Use Edit button to adjust function appearance in the client portal.
For Spanel you can enable a number of Client Functions