Adding Plesk Cloud Hosting product
- In HostBill go to Settings → Products & Services, and Add new order page
- From Order Types select Shared Accounts
- After creating order page add new product in it, provide its name and Save changes
- In product configuration section proceed to Connect with App, select Plesk module and App server created in previous steps.
- Proceed to configuration wizard and set your package limit.
- Submit changes, your package is ready.
For more generic product configuration details including price, automation, emails settings refer to Product Configuration article.
Configuring Metered Billing
Plesk module supports metered billing feature. To configure your metered billing package in product configuration in "General" tab select "Metered" under Price. Following variables can be measured and bill automatically:
Configuring Client Functions
In Products & Services → Your Order Page → Your Product → Client Functions you can control what features customer will have access to in client portal, by clicking Enable/Disable next to the given option.
Use Edit button to adjust function appearance in the client portal.
For Plesk you can enable the following client functions dedicated to this module:
- Access Apps - access apps through auto-login iframe
- Backup Management
- Control Panel Access
- DNS Management
- Database Management
- Domain Aliases
- Domain Forwarding
- Email Management
- FTP Management
- File Manager - access filemanager through auto-login iframe
- Manage DBs - access database management through auto-login iframe
- Sub-domain Management
As well as number of standard client functions, such as
- Change Billing Cycle
- Change Label
- Change Ownership
- Edit Forms
- Login Details
- Manual Service Renew
- New Direct Link
- Related Services
- Service Auto Renewal