Adding OpenSRS Emal Product
- In HostBill go to Settings → Products & Services, and Add new order page
- Enter your orderpage name, select orderpage template. Save Changes
- Add new product in the new orderpage. Provide product name and setup price and then Save Changes.
- In product configuration section proceed to Connect with App, select OpenSRS Email and App server created in previous steps.
- You will be presented with the configuration options, you can set configuration fields by yourself or give the client the option of establishing these fields.
- Then go to the Client Functions tab and enable the Mailboxes widget.
For more generic product configuration details including price, automation, emails settings refer to Product Configuration article.
Configuring Client Functions
In Products & Services → Your Order Page → Your Product → Client Functions you can control what features customer will have access to in client portal, by clicking Enable/Disable next to the given option.
Use Edit button to adjust function appearance in the client portal.
For OpenSRS Email you can enable the following client functions dedicated to this module:
- Mailboxes - allows clients to manage emails in OpenSRS.
As well as number of standard client functions, such as
- Change Billing Cycle
- Change Label
- Change Ownership
- Edit Forms
- Login Details
- Manual Service Renew
- New Direct Link
- Related Services
- Service Auto Renewal