Resello is a ‘cloud native’ distributor and Microsoft CSP indirect provider from the Netherlands. Resello automation platform and cloud marketplace offers everything VARs, MSPs, telcos, webhosters and ISVs need for running a successful cloud business. As a Microsoft CSP distributor Resello offers the complete Microsoft CSP portfolio, including Office 365, Microsoft 365 and Azure, to both CSP direct and indirect partners.
Thanks to the integration with HostBill you can resell Microsoft cloud products using Resello platform and benefit from HostBill automation features. HostBill not only offers a complete product automation, but also seamless and hassle-free product portfolio import from Resello. After logging in to the client crea, your customers can display licenses details login credentials. Admin area allows to view and manage tenant/subscription details, billing info, account lifecycle and client area functions.
Activating the module
- If the module is included in your HostBill edition you can download it from your client portal.
- If the module is not included in your HostBill edition you can purchase it from our marketplace and then download it from the client area.
- Once you download the module extract it in the main HostBill directory.
- Go to Settings → Modules → Hosting Modules, find and activate Resello Microsoft CSP module.
PHP INTL extension required
Note: This plugin requires PHP extension: INTL to be installed on your HostBill server
Connecting HostBill with Resello Microsoft CSP
- Proceed to Settings → Apps → Add new App
- From Applications list select Resello Microsoft CSP
- Reseller Account
- Reseller API Key
4. Verify entered credentials by clicking Test Connection to check if HostBill can connect.
5. Save Changes
Adding Resello Microsoft CSP product
- In HostBill go to Settings → Products & Services, and Add new order page
- From order types select Other Accounts
- Enter your orderpage name, select orderpage template. Save Changes
- Add new product in the new orderpage. Provide product name and setup price and then Save Changes.
- In product configuration section proceed to Connect with App, select Resello Microsoft CSP and App server created in previous steps
- Configure module connection settings:
- Select Package
- Select Provisioning region
- Enter Domain prefix
- Enter Seats
For more generic product configuration details including price, automation, emails settings refer to Product Configuration article.
Importing Resello Microsoft CSP products
Once the first package is configured, you can have HostBill automatically import remaining Microsoft CSP products offered by Resello, as well as keep their prices/portfolio in sync.
To manage importer, visit Extras → Import Services → Import Products
Refer to importing products article for details.
Configuring Client Functions
In Products & Services → Your Order Page → Your Product → Client Functions you can control what features customer will have access to in client portal, by clicking Enable/Disable next to the given option.
Use Edit button to adjust function appearance in the client portal.
For Resello Microsoft CSP you can enable Product details client function, allowing your customer to display basic purchased product details in client portal, including:
- Tenant ID
- Tenant Name
- Tenant Locale
- Tenant Login
- Tenant password
- Link to Microsoft login page