Hetzner Cloud focuses on delivering a reliable and consistent, cost-effective services: web hosting, dedicated servers, colocation and custom hosting solutions. With Hetzner module for HostBill you can sell and automate VPS Hosting and Hetzner Cloud Virtual Machines.
Activating the module
- If the module is included in your HostBill edition you can download it from your client portal.
- If the module is not included in your HostBill edition you can purchase it from our marketplace and then download it from the client area.
- Once you download the module extract it in the main HostBill directory.
- Go to Settings → Modules → Hosting Modules, find and activate Hetzner Cloud module.
Connecting HostBill with Hetzner Cloud
- Proceed to Settings → Apps → Add new App
- From Applications list select Hetzner Cloud
- Name - Name of this connection
- API Token
4. Verify entered credentials by clicking Test Connection to check if HostBill can connect
5. Save Changes
Adding Hetzner Cloud Product
- In HostBill go to Settings → Products & Services, and Add new order page
- From Order Types select "VPS Accounts"
- Enter your orderpage name, select orderpage template. Save Changes
- Add new product in new orderpage. Provide product name, setup price, Save Changes.
- In product configuration section proceed to "Connect with App", select "Hetzner Cloud" and App server created in previous steps.
- Setup Package Limits:
- Server Type - Server type determines the number of processor cores, RAM memory and disk size
- Image - Select os template to be used for vm.
- Location - Select location that will be used to deploy client vm
- SSH key - Allows the client to add SSH keys
- Volume - Choose whether to add an additional volume
- Volume Size - The size of the additional volume (in GB)
For more generic product configuration details including price, automation, emails settings refer to Product Configuration article.
By checking the SSH key checkbox, you will enable the client to add keys using the SSH Keys component. The customer can choose keys added earlier in Account → Security or enter a completely new SSH key during ordering.
Configuring Client Functions
In Products & Services → Your Order Page → Your Product → Client Functions you can control what features customer will have access to in client portal, by clicking Enable/Disable next to the given option.
Use Edit button to adjust function appearance in the client portal.
For Hetzner Cloud you can enable a number of standard client functions:
- Change Billing Cycle
- Change Label
- Change Ownership
- Edit Forms
- Login Details
- Manual Service Renew
- New Direct Link
- Related Services
- Service Auto Renewal