Adding Digital Ocean Cloud Hosting package
- In HostBill go to Settings → Products & Services, and Add new order page
- From Order Types select VPS Accounts
- After creating order page add new product in it, provide name & Save changes
- In product configuration section proceed to Connect with App, select DigitalOcean module and App server created in previous steps.
- Proceed to configuration wizard and set your package limit for each step.
- Submit changes, your package is ready
For more generic product configuration details including price, automation, emails settings refer to Product Configuration article.
Configuring Client Functions
In Products & Services → Your Order Page → Your Product → Client Functions you can control what features customer will have access to in client portal, by clicking Enable/Disable next to the given option.
Use Edit button to adjust function appearance in the client portal.
For Digital Ocean you can enable a number of standard client functions:
- Change Billing Cycle
- Change Label
- Change Ownership
- Edit Forms
- Login Details
- Manual Service Renew
- New Direct Link
- Related Services
- Service Auto Renewal