Online.net provides high-end hosting solutions, including dedicated servers, web hosting, cloud computing, domain names and more. Thanks to HostBill integration you can now resell Online.net dedicated servers directly from your billing portal.
Activating the module
- If the module is included in your HostBill edition you can download it from your client portal.
- If the module is not included in your HostBill edition you can purchase it from our marketplace and then download it from the client area.
- Once you download the module extract it in the main HostBill directory.
- Go to Settings → Modules → Hosting Modules, find and activate Online.net Dedicated Servers module.
Connecting HostBill with Online.net Dedicated Servers
- Proceed to Settings → Apps → Add new App
- From Applications list select Online.net Dedicated Servers
- Name - Name of this connection
- Private access token - your Online.net private access token
4. Verify entered credentials by clicking Test Connection to check if HostBill can connect
5. Save Changes
Adding Online.net Dedicated Servers Product
- In HostBill go to Settings → Products & Services, and Add new order page
- From Order Types select Dedicated Servers
- Enter your orderpage name, select orderpage template. Save Changes
- Add new product in new orderpage. Provide product name, setup price, Save Changes.
- In product configuration section proceed to Connect with App", select OnlineNetDedicated and App server created in previous steps.
For more generic product configuration details including price, automation, emails settings refer to Product Configuration article.
Configuring Client Functions
In Products & Services → Your Order Page → Your Product → Client Functions you can control what features customer will have access to in client portal, by clicking Enable/Disable next to the given option.
Use Edit button to adjust function appearance in the client portal.
For Online.net you can enable the following client functions dedicated to this module:
- Server Info
- Server Restart
As well as number of standard client functions, such as
- Change Billing Cycle
- Change Label
- Change Ownership
- Edit Forms
- Login Details
- Manual Service Renew
- New Direct Link
- Related Services
- Service Auto Renewal