Domain Resolver is a simple tool to check where your clients domains are pointing to. Use this simple tool to find out if your customer domains do not point to other hosting. Admin can select server connection defined in HostBill he'd like to check. Plugin will list all accounts available on this server (and in HostBill) and show whether domain name associated with this account points to this particular server, or somewhere else.
Activating the module
- The plugin is free and available to all HostBill users. In order to activate the plugin go to Settings→ Modules→ Plugins → Inactive, find and activate Domain Resolver Tool plugin.
- Once the plugin is activated you will be directed to Settings→ Modules→ Plugins to configure the module.
Fill in the configuration fields:
- Choose module display name
- Select if you want the widget to be accessible for all staff members or only selected staff members
- Once activated the plugin is available under Extras → Plugins → Domain Resolver where you can pick the server and accounts to be checked.