Notification modules give a lot of opportunities. Now your staff members and customers can receive mobile notifications on certain events in HostBill, like new or escalated tickets, new orders, new/due invoice, expiring domain & more.
The list of HostBill's notification modules currently include:
Activating the modules
The notification plugins are free and available to all HostBill users. In order to activate the plugin go to Settings→ Modules→ Plugins → Inactive, find and activate the notification module of your choice.
- Once the plugin is activated you will be directed to Settings→ Modules→ Plugins to configure the module, e.g.:
Once you've selected your notification module you can configure on which events HostBill will notify you and/or your customers. To do so, go to Extras → Mobile Notifications in your HostBill.
You will be able to choose:
- Whether administrators should be notified or not (global switch).
- Whether clients should be notified or not (global switch).
- Which module to use for client notification.
- Which module to use for admin notification.
- Select minimal ticket priority that will trigger mobile notification.
- Select ticket departments that are allowed to trigger mobile notification.
- Edit mobile notification templates that are sent out.
- Finally, disable certain mobile notification templates to prevent them from being sent.