CSV Export plugin helps you export your data in an easy and organized way. With this plugin you can export to CSV file your HostBill client data, financial data: invoices, transactions, accounts and more. The data can be easily controlled, sorted and arranged in a specified order.
Note about encoding
CSV Export plugin exports using UTF-8 encoding, so ensure to use this encoding when importing into spreadsheet program
Activating the module
- The plugin is free and available to all HostBill users. In order to activate the plugin go to Settings→ Modules→ Plugins → Inactive, find and activate CSV Export plugin.
- Once the plugin is activated you will be directed to Settings→ Modules→ Plugins to configure the module.
Fill in the configuration fields:
- Choose module display name
- Select if you want the plugin to be accessible for all staff members or only selected staff members
- Once the plugin is activated you can go to Extras → Plugins → CSV Export where you can configure the data you want to export