Creating HostBill / Plesk Dedicated IP
Once you've configured your Plesk packages you can proceed to configuring addons. Make sure that you've created your addons in your Plesk in Plesk Admin → Service Plans → Hosting Plans → Add an Addon
- Proceed to HostBill Admin → Settings → Product Addons
- You should see auto-created addon using Module: Plesk Dedicated IP, as per screenshot below:
- Click Duplicate to make a copy of this addon, so you can re-use it.
- Save your new Addon name, setup pricing, make sure to click on "Make this addon unique", as per screen below:
The add-on must be unique as Plesk does not allow to assign more than one IPv4 and one IPv6 to the subscription.
- Proceed to "Connect with App" in addon management section
- IPAM subnet: This is the subnet from which new IPs will be added. IPAM module is required.
- Plesk IP Interface: This is the Plesk Interface that is used when adding a new IP. Plesk → Tools & Settings → IP Addresses → Add IP Address → Interface
Repeat steps 2-6 for any addons you wish to offer for your customers.