1) Download "putty.exe" from http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html
2) Open "putty.exe"
3) Enter VPS's IP Address and connect.
Set hostname for VPS
If you own domain: example.com you can set your subdomain for PowerDNS to dns.example.com
Download & Run installation script
- Copy installation details output
- Proceed to HostBill Admin area → Modules, use search to find PowerDNS module
- Activate PowerDNS module
- Enter connection details
- Use "Test Configuration" button to check if module is working
- Once App is added to HostBill you can define your DNS packages under Settings → Products & Services