Adding Slimsite package
- In HostBill go to Settings → Products & Services, and Add new order page
- From Order Types select Shared Accounts
- After creating order page add new product in it, provide name & Save changes
- In product configuration section proceed to Connect with App, select Slimsite module and App server created in previous steps.
- Press the Get values from server button to load available plans.
Select plan this HostBill package should be related to.
You can view detailed information about plans in the Plans section and find their IDs tab of the Slimsite panel (https://in-admin.hostcontrol.com/admin/plans)
- When the Demo box is checked, the pages created will not be published.
For more generic product configuration details including price, automation, emails settings refer to Product Configuration article.
Configuring Client Functions
In Products & Services → Your Order Page → Your Product → Client Functions you can control what features customer will have access to in client portal, by clicking Enable/Disable next to the given option.
Use Edit button to adjust function appearance in the client portal.
For Slimsite you can enable additional client functions:
- Login to website builder - It allows to login to the website builder
- Setup info - Displays information on how to integrate hosting with the builder site