Adding SolusVM Product
- In HostBill go to Settings → Products & Services, and Add new order page
- From Order Types select SolusVM
- After creating order page add new product in it, provide its name and Save changes
- In product configuration section proceed to Connect with App, select SolusVM module and App server created in previous steps.
- Proceed to configuration wizard and set your package limit for each step.
- Submit changes, your package is ready.
For more generic product configuration details including price, automation, emails settings refer to Product Configuration article.
Configuring Client Functions
In Products & Services → Your Order Page → Your Product → Client Functions you can control what features customer will have access to in client portal, by clicking Enable/Disable next to the given option.
Use Edit button to adjust function appearance in the client portal.
For SolusVM you can enable the following client functions dedicated to this module:
- Access Control Panel - access SolusVM control panel with one click.
- Allow Server Rebuild - allow clients to access Rebuild section.
- Boot Order - allow clients to change VM boot order.
- Change Password - allow clients to change their root/console/account password.
- Change VM Root Password - allow clients to change their root password.
- Console Access - allow access to serial/vnc console
- HTML5 Serial Console (replaces Java) - replace java console page with html5 console
- Mount ISO - allow clients to mount/unmount ISOs.
- PAE - allow clients to enable/disable PAE option on their VM.
- PXE - allow clients to enable/disable PXE option on their VM.
- TUN/TAP - allow clients to change their manage TUN/TAP options.
As well as number of standard client functions, such as
- Change Billing Cycle
- Change Label
- Change Ownership
- Edit Forms
- Login Details
- Manual Service Renew
- New Direct Link
- Related Services
- Service Auto Renewal