TaxJar is a cloud-based platform that automates the entire sales tax life cycle across different sales channels — from calculations and nexus tracking to reporting and filing. New HostBill integration enables you to use TaxJar in your HostBill.
Activating the module
- If the plugin is included in your HostBill edition you can download it from your client portal.
- If the plugin is not included in your HostBill edition you can purchase it from our marketplace and then download it from the client area.
- Once you download the plugin extract it in the main HostBill directory.
- Go to Settings → Modules, find and activate TaxJar plugin.
- Once the plugin is activated you will be directed to Settings→ Modules→ Plugins to configure the plugin.
Fill in the configuration fields:
- API Token - your TaxJar API token
- Countries - select countries you wish to limit TaxJar API usage to, for all other countries default (built-in) HostBill tax calculations will be used
- Test Mode - when enabled Sandbox API will be used instead of production one