Realtime Register is the largest, ICANN accredited domain registrar in the Netherlands operating worldwide. HostBill allows you to automate RealTime Register domain provisioning and management.
Activating the module
In order to activate the module login to your HostBill admin panel, go to Settings → Modules → Domain Modules, find and choose RealTime Register module and click Activate.
Once you activate the module you will be redirected to module configuration page. To configure the activated module you can also go to Settings → Apps → Add New App.
Fill in the configuration fields:
- Name of the application
- Handle - your Realtime Register handle name, required
- Username - your RTR username
- Password - your RTR password
- API Key - RTR API key - for valid connection username and password OR API key are required
- Add period on transfer - When this option is checked transfer will extend domain expiration with selected period. If left unchecked it will use default values set by the registry.
- Enable RTR Autorenewal - When this option is checked, domains will be marked with auto-renewal enabled by default at RTR end. Default: off, as HostBill takes care of renewals.
- Unique contacts - Separate contacts are created for each new domain.
- Do not verify contacts - When this option is selected, contact verification is not performed.
- DNS template name - Required field for DNS management. Template DNS should be created manually in the Realtime Register panel.
- DNS Template name for transfer - Template DNS should be created manually in the Realtime Register panel.
- Test mode - Enable to use OTE/Sandbox API
- ADAC API key - Used for domain suggestions, available in ADAC pane
- ADAC TLD Set Token - Used for domain suggestions, available in ADAC panel -> TLD Sets
Then proceed to adding your nameservers:
- Primary Nameserver
- Primary Nameserver IP
Use Test Configuration to check if HostBill can connect.
Click on Add New App.
This module provides Lookup Engine, so you can use its API to search for domain names in replacement of Core/Whois engine.
Configuring TLD & domain prices
Please see external article to learn how to configure TLDs and domain prices.
Configuring customer domain management features
Please see external article to learn how to configure client domain management features.