The DNS.PT Association is a private non-profit association, responsible for the management, maintenance and registration of domains under the TLD .pt, top level domain corresponding to Portugal. HostBill allows you to automate DNS.pt domain provisioning and management.
Activating the module
- If the module is included in your HostBill edition you can download it from your client portal.
- If the module is not included in your HostBill edition you can purchase it from our marketplace and then download it from the client area.
- Once you download the module extract it in the main HostBill directory.
- Go to Settings → Modules → Domain Modules, find and activate DNS.pt module.
Once you activate the module you will be redirected to module configuration page. To configure the activated module you can also go to Settings → Apps → Add New App.
Fill in the configuration fields:
- OTE Environment - when the checkbox is selected, the test mode is enabled
Use Test Configuration to check if HostBill can connect.
Click on Add New App.
Configuring TLD & domain prices
Please see external article to learn how to configure TLDs and domain prices.
Configuring customer domain management features
Please see external article to learn how to configure client domain management features.