Domain-Bestellsystem is a German domain registar. The HostBill integration allows to automate Domain-Bestellsystem domain management and provisioning: automatically register, transfer, renew, synchronize and delete the domains. With HostBill you can automatically import existing domains from registry to HostBill and available extensions and prices with your price margins. You can also use Domain-Bestellsystem APi as a lookup engine for fast and accurate domain searches.
Activating the module
In order to activate the module login to your HostBill admin panel, go to Settings → Modules → Domain Modules, find and choose Domain-Bestellsystem module and click Activate.
Once you activate the module you will be redirected to module configuration page. To configure the activated module you can also go to Settings → Apps → Add New App.
Fill in the configuration fields:
- Name for the connection
- Username - Your Domain-Bestellsystem Reseller-ID
- Password - Your Domain-Bestellsystem password
- Default Tech-C - Default tech contact ID to use with domains, if empty new one will be created using client-provided details for domain
- Default Zone-C - Default billing contact ID to use with domains, if empty new one will be created using client-provided details for domain
- SOA Expire - Default zone expire time for DNS management
- SOA MBox - Default zone owner mailbox for DNS management
- SOA Minimum - Minimum zone TTL for DNS management
- SOA Refresh - Zone refresh time used for DNS management
- SOA Retry - Zone retry default for DNS management
- SOA TTL - Default Zone TTL used for DNS management
Then proceed to adding your nameservers:
- Primary Nameserver
- Primary Nameserver IP
Use Test Configuration to check if HostBill can connect.
Click on Add New Connection.
Configuring TLD & domain prices
Please see external article to learn how to configure TLDs and domain prices.
Configuring customer domain management features
Please see external article to learn how to configure client domain management features.