EURid (European Registry for Internet Domains) is the non-profit organisation appointed by the European Commission as the domain name registry that operates the .eu top-level domain and its variants in other scripts - .ею (.eu in Cyrillic). HostBill allows you to automate EURid domain provisioning and management.
Activating the module
- If the module is included in your HostBill edition you can download it from your client portal.
- If the module is not included in your HostBill edition you can purchase it from our marketplace and then download it from the client area.
- Once you download the module extract it in the main HostBill directory.
- Go to Settings → Modules → Domain Modules, find and activate EURid module.
Once you activate the module you will be redirected to module configuration page. To configure the activated module you can also go to Settings → Apps → Add New App.
Fill in the configuration fields:
- Billing Contact ID - Billing Contact ID belonging to the registrar. Field required during registration.
- Tech Contact ID - Tech Contact ID belonging to the registrar. Field required during registration.
- OTE Environment - when the checkbox is selected, the test mode is enabled
Use Test Configuration to check if HostBill can connect.
Click on Add New App.
Configuring TLD & domain prices
Please see external article to learn how to configure TLDs and domain prices.
Configuring customer domain management features
Please see external article to learn how to configure client domain management features.