DK Hostmaster is the administrator for domain names ending in .dk. DK Hostmaster maintains a part of the infrastructure (DNS) in the Danish internet space and administers a WHOIS database. HostBill integration allows to sell, manage and automate .dk domains.
Activating the module
- If the module is included in your HostBill edition you can download it from your client portal.
- If the module is not included in your HostBill edition you can purchase it from our marketplace and then download it from the client area.
- Once you download the module extract it in the main HostBill directory.
- Go to Settings → Modules → Domain Modules, find and activate dk_hostmaster module.
Once you activate the module you will be redirected to module configuration page. To configure the activated module you can also go to Settings → Apps → Add New Connection.
Fill in the configuration fields (details can be obtained from .dk hostmaster registry itself):
- Name of the application
- OTE Environment - enable if you're using test mode
Then proceed to adding your nameservers:
- Primary Nameserver
- Primary Nameserver IP
Use Test Configuration to check if HostBill can connect.
Click on Add New Connection.
Configuring TLD & domain prices
Please see external article to learn how to configure TLDs and domain prices.
Configuring customer domain management features
Please see external article to learn how to configure client domain management features.