MYNIC is the official .MY domain registry recognized by ICANN, which provides Malaysian organizations and individuals their unique brand identity on the Internet. MYNIC administers nine domain name categories i.e. .my, .com.my, .biz.my, .org.my, .net.my, .edu.my, .gov.my, .mil.my and .name.my. HostBill integration enables to sell and manage MYNIC domains out of the box.
Activating the module
In order to activate the module login to your HostBill admin panel, go to Settings → Modules → Domain Modules, find and choose MYNIC module and click Activate.
Once you activate the module you will be redirected to module configuration page. To configure the activated module you can also go to Settings → Apps → Add New App.
Fill in the configuration fields:
- Name for the connection
- Base URL - defaults to https://lulu.mynic.my
- Username - API connection username
- Password - API connection username
- Existing Admin Username - Optional field. If empty it will create a new contact for each domain registration
- Existing Tech Username - Optional field. If empty it will create a new contact for each domain registration
- Existing Bill Username - Optional field. If empty it will create a new contact for each domain registration
Then proceed to adding your nameservers:
- Primary Nameserver
- Primary Nameserver IP
Use Test Configuration to check if HostBill can connect.
Click on Add New Connection.
Configuring TLD & domain prices
Please see external article to learn how to configure TLDs and domain prices.
Configuring customer domain management features
Please see external article to learn how to configure client domain management features.