DNS.lu is a service coordinated by The Restena Foundation responsible for the management of Luxembourg country code top-level domain (ccTLD): .lu. HostBill allows you to automate DNS.lu domain provisioning and management.
Activating the module
In order to activate the module login to your HostBill admin panel, go to Settings → Modules → Domain Modules, find and choose DNS.lu module and click Activate.
Once you activate the module you will be redirected to module configuration page. To configure the activated module you can also go to Settings → Apps → Add New App.
Fill in the configuration fields:
- Name for the connection
- Username - EPP interface username of DNS.lu registry obtained from them
- Password - EPP interface password of DNS.lu registry obtained from them
- Port - EPP interface port, select from: 1700, 1701, 1702, 1703, 1704
- Certificate location - absolute path in your HostBill filesystem to certificate in PEM format used for connection, Required for port: 1702, 1704
- Certificate Key - absolute path in your HostBill filesystem to private key in PEM format used for connection
- OTE Environment - tick this checkbox if you're using test/OTE interface
Then proceed to adding your nameservers:
- Primary Nameserver
- Primary Nameserver IP
Use Test Configuration to check if HostBill can connect.
Click on Add New Connection.
Configuring TLD & domain prices
Please see external article to learn how to configure TLDs and domain prices.
Configuring customer domain management features
Please see external article to learn how to configure client domain management features.