Co.za Registrar is a part of The ZA Central Registry (ZACR) - a non-profit organisation (NPO) currently managing various .ZA second level domains, with over 1 000 000 domain name registrations. HostBill allows you to automate ZACR domain provisioning and management.
Activating the module
- If the module is included in your HostBill edition you can download it from your client portal.
- If the module is not included in your HostBill edition you can purchase it from our marketplace and then download it from the client area.
- Once you download the module extract it in the main HostBill directory.
- Go to Settings → Modules → Domain Modules, find and activate co.za EPP Registrar module.
Once you activate the module you will be redirected to module configuration page. To configure the activated module you can also go to Settings → Apps → Add New App.
Fill in the configuration fields:
- Username for .co.za - your EPP username for .co.za domains
- Username for .co.za - your EPP password for .co.za domains,
- ... and subsequently usernames & passwords for .org.za, .net.za, .web.za, joburg, capetown, .durban, .africa, .africa.com
- Client Certificate - full path to certificate in .pem format for connecting with ZACR EPP interface
- Test mode - tick if you're using test EPP interface
Use Test Configuration to check if HostBill can connect with EPP
Click on Add New App.
Additional module capabilities
Once module connection is set, under Extras → Plugins →co.za EPP Registrar you will get ability to :
- Check connection Status & current account balance at ZACR
- Track & debug last Poll Messages from ZACR EPP interface
Configuring TLD & domain prices
Please see external article to learn how to configure TLDs and domain prices.
Configuring customer domain management features
Please see external article to learn how to configure client domain management features.