This module is deprecated
CryptoPhoto is a plugin that utilizes CryptoPhoto service to provide simple, optional two-factor authentication for customers and administrators via crypto images.
Activating the module
- If the plugin is included in your HostBill edition you can download it from your client portal.
- If the plugin is not included in your HostBill edition you can purchase it from our marketplace and then download it from the client area.
- Once you download the plugin extract it in the main HostBill directory.
In order to activate the plugin go to Settings→ Modules→ Plugins → Inactive, find and activate CryptoPhoto plugin.
- Once the plugin is activated you will be directed to Settings→ Modules→ Plugins to configure the module.
Fill in the configuration fields:
- Choose module display name
- Select if you want the plugin to be accessible for all staff members or only selected staff members
This module adds additional registration field to customer and admin profiles:
- Two factor auth (CryptoPhoto) checkbox to enable/disable 2factor authentication in their profiles
After enabling this checkbox, an installation window appears in which you/client should generate tokens that will be needed the next time logging in to the system.
During the logging in to the system, an authorization page appears in which you must authorize using the CryptoPhoto tokens generated in the previous step.
Login window on the administrator's page.
Login window on the client's page.
After successful login, you will be redirected to the main page.