The Swedish Internet Foundation is an independent, private foundation that works for the positive development of the internet. It is responsible for the Swedish top-level domain .se and the operation of the top-level domain .nu. HostBill allows you to automate IIS.se domain provisioning and management.
Activating the module
- If the module is included in your HostBill edition you can download it from your client portal.
- If the module is not included in your HostBill edition you can purchase it from our marketplace and then download it from the client area.
- Once you download the module extract it in the main HostBill directory.
- Go to Settings → Modules → Domain Modules, find and activate IIS.se module.
Once you activate the module you will be redirected to module configuration page. To configure the activated module you can also go to Settings → Apps → Add New App.
Fill in the configuration fields:
- Certificate path - path to the file with the certificate (e.g. includes/modules/Domain/iis_se/cert.pem)
- OTE Environment - when the checkbox is selected, the test mode is enabled
Use Test Configuration to check if HostBill can connect.
Click on Add New App.
For the module to work properly, the port 700 should be open in the firewall.
Important: The file should contain a certificate and a private key. An example of a certificate can be found in the module folder: includes/modules/Domain/iis_se/cert.pem
Configuring TLD & domain prices
Please see external article to learn how to configure TLDs and domain prices.
Configuring customer domain management features
Please see external article to learn how to configure client domain management features.