Culqi is a payment processing company based in Lima, Peru, that enables to accept credit and debit cards payments online. Culqi payment gateway processes payments onsite and supports one-click refunds, tokenization and processing recurring charges. HostBill supports Culqi payment gateway for collecting payments out of the box.
Activating the module
In order to activate the module login to your HostBill admin panel, go to Settings → Modules → Payment Modules, choose Culqi gateway and click Activate.
Once the payment gateway is activated you need to configure it.
Please see external articles on how to setup:
Then proceed to filling in all other configuration fields:
- API Public Key - Public key obtained from Culqi
- API Secret Key - Secret key obtained from Culqi
Obtaining Culqi API Credentials
- Login to your Culqi Dashboard
- Proceed to Desarollo → API Keys
- Create new API key (if not present)
- Copy Llave Publica (pk) from Culqi into API Public Key (in HostBill)
- Click on Ver to reveal private Key, and copy it into API Secret Key (in HostBill)
Question: I've enabled the module but it does not display in my client portal.
Answer: This module does not support the currency you attempt to display it in, please use background currency conversion.