Dotpay is a Polish payment service provider that offers comprehensive online payments solutions in PayByLink segment: quick online bank transfers, Multi-Currency and mobile payments. HostBill supports Dotpay payment gateway for collecting payments out of the box.
Activating the module
In order to activate the module login to your HostBill admin panel, go to Settings → Modules → Payment Modules, choose dotpay gateway and click Activate.
Once the payment gateway is activated you need to configure it.
Please see external articles on how to setup:
Then proceed to filling in all other configuration fields:
- Login - enter your Dotpay panel login. This information is used for refunds using API.
- Password - enter your Dotpay panel password. This information is used for refunds using API.
- dotPay ID - enter Dotpay user ID (6 digits)
- dotPay PIN - enter Urlc PIN obtained from Dotpay Settings → Notifications
- Test mode - tick if credentials provided are for Test mode for Dotpay
Copy Callback URL from HostBill module configuration page, you will need it to create Notifications Urlc in Dotpay.
To obtain Dotpay ID and PIN, login to your Dotpay panel, proceed to Settings → Notifications, add or edit urlc:
- copy Pin to use in HostBill module configuration
- paste Url from Callback URL
Question: I've enabled the module but it does not display in my client portal.
Answer: This module does not support the currency you attempt to display it in, please use background currency conversion.