Klarna is a global tech bank on a mission to make payments and shopping as smooth as possible. Klarna provides mobile-optimised online checkout, management of all transactions including card and APMs an one-click repeat purchases. HostBill supports Klarna payment gateway for collecting payments out of the box.
Activating the module
In order to activate the module login to your HostBill admin panel, go to Settings → Modules → Payment Modules, choose Klarna gateway and click Activate.
Once the payment gateway is activated you need to configure it.
Please see external articles on how to setup:
Then proceed to filling in all other configuration fields:
- Username - enter Klarna Username
- Second key - enter Klarna Password
- Terms - Provide terms of service URL, required for the module to work
- Cancelation Terms - Provide your cancelation terms, required only for DE and AT
- Test mode - tick if gateway is set into Test mode
- U.S. - enable if you're Klarna's US customer
Question: I've enabled the module but it does not display in my client portal.
Answer: This module does not support the currency you attempt to display it in, please use background currency conversion.