2Checkout is a global technology company that provides global eCommerce, online payments and subscription billing solutions that maximize revenue. HostBill supports 2Checkout payment gateway for collecting payments out of the box.
Activating the module
In order to activate the module login to your HostBill admin panel, go to Settings -> Modules -> Payment Modules, choose 2Checkout gateway and click Activate.
Once the payment gateway is activated you need to configure it.
Please see external articles on how to setup:
Then proceed to filling in all other configuration fields:
- Under Vendor account number provide your 2Checkout account number - it can be obtained from 2Checkout vendor area Integrations → Webhooks & API
- Under Secret Word provide word you've configured in 2Checkout Vendor->Account->Site management
- If you wish to use 2Checkout recurring payments (handled by 2Checkout), provide your API username/password from 2Checkout→ Integrations → Webhooks & API
- If you wish to disable 2Checkout recurring payments, tick Disable subscriptions
- If you wish to disable One Time Payment option if subscription is available, tick Disable One Time Payment
- 2Checkout offers one-page checkout functionality, to use it, tick Use single page checkout
- 2Checkout payment interface is in English, if you wish to change that provide language code
from https://www.2checkout.com/blog/knowledge-base/merchants/tech-support/multi-language-options/do-you-offer-any-languages-other-than-english/ into 2Checkout interface language
In 2Checkout interface, in Integrations → Webhooks & API:
- Ensure to copy/generate Buy link secret word and use as "Secret word" in module configuration
- Ensure to enable return after sale:
- Set Approved URL to Callback URL from HostBill module configuration
- Set Return method to Header Redirect
Question: I've enabled the module but it does not display in my client portal.
Answer: This module does not support the currency you attempt to display it in, please use background currency conversion.