HostBill supports Stripe Source BanContact payment gateway for collecting payments out of the box.
In order to activate the module login to your HostBill admin panel, go to Settings → Modules → Payment Modules, choose Stripe Source BanContact gateway and click Activate.
Once the payment gateway is activated you need to configure it.
Please see external articles on how to setup:
Then proceed to filling in all other configuration fields:
- Secret Key
- Publishable Key - both keys can be obtained once you login to your Stripe dashboard (go to Your Account → API)
- Signing Secret
- Test Publishable Key
- Test Secret Key
All required information can be obtained once you login to your Stripe merchant panel:
- Login to your Stripe Dashboard.
- Click on Your Account → API
- Select "API" section.
- Copy API keys
- Click on "Your Account » API".
- Select "Webhooks" section.
- Click "Add endpoint".
- Copy Callback URL from HostBill module (Stripe Source BanContact) to URL to be called in Stripe dashboard.
- Select Webhook URL and copy Signing secret for configuring Stripe Source BanContact module in HostBill.
Question: I've enabled the module but it does not display in my client portal.
Answer: This module does not support the currency you attempt to display it in, please use background currency conversion.