Stripe Bacs module for HostBill enables to accept Bacs Direct Debit payments from customers with a UK bank account. Bacs Direct Debit is a reusable, delayed notification payment method.
Activating the module
In order to activate the module login to your HostBill admin panel, go to Settings → Modules → Payment Modules, choose Stripe Intents ACSS gateway and click Activate.
Once the payment gateway is activated you need to configure it.
Please see external articles on how to setup:
Then proceed to filling in all other configuration fields:
- Secret Key
- Publishable Key - both keys can be obtained once you login to your Stripe dashboard (go to Developers → API Keys)
- Signing secret - for webhooks, obtained from stripe console
- Collect recurring - When enabled module will use recurring payment feature to capture due invoices using module's cron
- Days before due date - Automatically charge client mandate X days before invoice due date. Leave empty for default value for credit cards captures
- Assume successful payment - Once enabled, as soon payment is submitted it will be added to HostBill in Processing state. Once payment is succesfull it will change transaction status in HostBill to Success. If it fails, it will be charged back in HostBill
Go to Developers → Webhooks section and click "Add endpoint". Copy Callback URL from HostBill module to Endpoint URL in Stripe dashboard.
When selecting events, pick:
Select Webhook URL and copy Signing secret for configuring Stripe integration module in HostBill.
Question: I've enabled the module but it does not display in my client portal.
Answer: This module does not support the currency you attempt to display it in, please use background currency conversion.