TriPay Payment is an Indonesian payment gateway that provides a comprehensive selection of payment channels such as virtual accounts, convenience stores, e-wallets and more to help increase your sales and an easy transaction experience for your business customers. HostBill supports TriPay to accept payments out of the box.
Activating the module
In order to activate the module login to your HostBill admin panel, go to Settings → Modules → Payment Modules, choose one of TriPay gateways:
- Tripay Alfamart
- Tripay Alfamidi
- Tripay BCA Virtual Account
- Tripay BNI Virtual Account
- Tripay BRI Virtual Account
- Tripay Kartu Kredit
- Tripay CIMB Niaga Virtual Account
- Tripay Indomaret
- Tripay Mandiri Virtual Account
- Tripay Maybank Virtual Account
- Tripay Muamalat Virtual Account
- Tripay Permata Virtual Account
- Tripay QRIS
- Tripay Sinarmas Virtual Account
and click Activate.
Once the payment gateway is activated you need to configure it.
Please see external articles on how to setup:
Then proceed to filling in all other configuration fields (obtained from TriPay Merchant details page) - same fields are shared across all TriPay modules:
- Merchant Code
- API Key
- Private Key
- Link Expiration - set number of hours in which link to payment will expire, defaults to 24h
- Test mode - tick to use TriPay sandbox environment
Note about callback URL
You'd need to setup URL Callback using one from activated Tripay payment gateway module (no matter how many modules you'd activate, use just one - ie first) in your Merchant settings page:
Question: I've enabled the module but it does not display in my client portal.
Answer: This module does not support the currency you attempt to display it in, please use background currency conversion.