To install valid SSL Certificate on VPS/Server where HostBill Enterprise is installed:
1. SSH to your HostBill Enterprise server as root:
2. Edit file:
- Change server_name to domain name that you have issued certificate for.
- Change "listen 80;" to "listen 443;"
- Add line "ssl on;"
- Provide path to your certificate and private key files like:
ssl_certificate /etc/ssl/your_domain_name.pem; (or bundle.crt)
At very top of mentioned file add following section:
- Save changes
3. Edit file: /etc/nginx/locations/hostbill.conf
Below line "fastcgi_pass 127.0.0.1:9000;" paste:
fastcgi_param HTTPS 'on';
4. Optionally, redirect all traffic from port 80 to 443.
To do that, add following lines a the top of /etc/nginx/conf.d/main.conf
5. Restart webserver & php-fpm: