Old enterprise platform (Enterprise installations up to Jan 2016) kept HostBill database in numerical format, which is hard to manage in some tools.
Below you can find short how-to move database to more user-friendly "hostbilldb".
1. Login to your HostBill server as root. Proceed to HostBill includes directory:
2. Check database name to create dump of:
Sample return: >$db_name = '1408513157';
3. Copy database name, create dump
4. In console, create new database, user and password to this user. Make sure to enter your own secure password in commands below:
5. Move database dump to the newly created db
6. Point HostBill to the new database, by updating $db_ variables in file: