Within few mouse clicks you can import all your accounts data from your control panels to HostBill. HostBill can get data from various panels, including (but not limited to)
- Active Campaign Reseller
- Hetzner Cloud
- Rackspace Email
- Resello Microsoft CSP
- Plesk Key Administrator
- Litespeed Licenses
- R1Soft Licenses
- OpenProvider Licenses
- intY Cascade
- vCloud Director
- vmWare vSphere
- cPanel Manage2
If module for App/Control Panel which you use does not support importing accounts - contact us to add this feature.
To import accounts into HostBill
- Configure your App connection with HostBill in Settings → Apps Connections
- Configure your hosting packages in Settings → Products & Services
- Import or add your clients. Not all control panels which supports import can import your customer data, so make sure its there before you start
- Go to Extras → Import Accounts, select App connection you wish to import accounts from
- Click on Continue and select users/acconts you wish to import into HostBill (note: HostBill will autodetect users that are already added in HostBill). Make sure to select product related to imported account.
- Click on Import selected to begin import process. HostBill will begin import process and show you results in import log.
- Now when your accounts imported you can update imported account details (pricing, due dates, etc.)