HostBill implements Futurepay agreements in an easy to use and convenient form:
- Only one Futurepay agreement is created per client
- Futurepay ID is stored in client profile, for staff convenience
- All future client invoices, payments, upgrades automatically debit client's agreement
- You don't need to worry about PCI compliance - client card data is securely stored with WorldPay
- Agreement cancellation is automatically handled by HostBill
Activating the module
In order to activate the module login to your HostBill admin panel, go to Settings → Modules → Payment Modules, choose WorldPay FuturePay gateway and click Activate.
Once the payment gateway is activated you need to configure it.
Please see external articles on how to setup:
Then proceed to filling in all other configuration fields:
- Installation ID for payment
- Installation ID for remote calls
- Auth password
- MD5 secret
- accid 1
All required information can be obtained once you login to your WorldPay merchant panel.